Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Software

OK - I bought some new software to make address labels (and all sorts of other labels too!) and spent all last evening playing around with it. Which means - I didn't get any pictures downloaded.....and not very much knitting done either. But, I have to get some Christmas cards out...so I need labels...and I got tired of trying to line up all the addresses perfectly in Filemaker, so that they would fit on the Avery labels I have - which are out-dated and intended for typewriters (gasp - yes typewriters! - I still use one at work, believe it or not). But, I do have today's picture of the Munchkin which was sent early this morning by Momma. It is a tad fuzzy, but adorable none the less. This is Munchkin when he is smiling so big that his eyes disappear (not unlike Poppa's big smile!). He is especially happy early in the morning and it is getting easier to catch that moment.

It is snowing outside - again - but it is colder, so the snow is more fluffy - hopefully not so heavy for shovelling. Florida is starting to look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment