Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday

TaDa! Here is Taffy in her new yellow outfit. She really likes it and feels quite cozy in this Canadian winter now that she has a nice woollie outfit to wear. She was trying to point her toe like a ballerina because Momma was teaching her how to dance. (Did I ever mention that my daughter is a dance teacher?) And, Taffy insisted that I take a few shots including one to show how nicely her tail tucks inside at the back.


Poppa apparently waited too long to get his flu shot, since he appears to be down for the count today. He says he is better than yesterday, but he's still not very well. So....I did one load of laundry and then I did not much of anything..trying to keep quiet so he can sleep. What a great excuse hey? Hee!

This gave me some time to knit and here are pictures of the new longies to be shipped off to Tennessee for my little friend there (who has just turned two!). Her Mom wanted funky stripes - I'm hoping this is close. The texture doesn't show up as well in the picture as I hoped it would.... but they are quite zany. They are made with 100% wool worsted weight yarn in colours that I hope are complimentary to each other - burgundy, bright pink, pale pink, ivory and chocolate brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment