Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Here and Gone

The girls (Auntie Denise and Auntie Grumpy) arrived safely.  We had very busy four days and now they have arrived safely back in Canada!  Poppa and I had a good time - we hope they did too!  I haven't downloaded any pictures from my camera yet - but here is a shot from Auntie Denise's camera.....
This was taken while we waited for the shuttle in the parking lot at Epcot.  We went there on Saturday.  I'll show you more of their visit when I get my own photos downloaded.

Have you ever been so desparate to find something to read...that you read a dictionary or an encyclopedia?  I have.  Remember how I told you that Munchie loved his books?  Well, one day after Mommee had tidied up all his toys and stuffed all his books into the toybox, he decided that he just wanted to read something, so he grabbed one of the books that he often sees Mommee and Daddee reading.  Since they both read it, then it follows it should be interesting - right?

Meanwhile - back in Canada - there are small signs that spring will be sprung by the time we get home.  I got this little beauty from Auntie Colleen yesterday.

Hurrying now to watch the View!  More later.

2 comments:

  1. yOU DID NOT TRY VERY HARD TO KEEP THEM DOWN THERE LONGER--BUT i UNDERSTAND WHY

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of the Aunts. They both look great! Glad you had a good visit.
    CMMM is a reader... Yay!!!
    You'll be glad to hear that spring is springing here.

    ReplyDelete