Tuesday, March 30, 2010

And So On...

Since Poppa did his cleaning of the laundry facilities...he has done the following:

He discovered a crack in the "start" button on the dryer.  I tried to get a picture, but my camera doesn't do close-ups as well as Auntie Colleen's camera...can you see the little crack?  The button still did its job, but Poppa likes things perfect.
So, we went to Auburndale and got a new button and he put it on the dryer.  It does work better.

And it looks as good as new!  One evening while I was watching TV, Poppa disappeared.  When I went looking for him during a commercial I found him polishing the brass handle on the front door.

Another evening when he had disappeared I found him out by the pool cleaning the table and the outdoor furniture.  It looked really nice when he was done.

He has taken some leisure time too.  More on that later.

I think Munchie is going to be just like Poppa....he spent his weekend at Gramma's house helping Cousin Taylor make breakfast.

And later that same day, he helped Gramma make dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't see the hairline crack, but I'll take your word for it that it was there. Haha!

    ReplyDelete