Monday, May 2, 2011

I'm Baaack

I got my network back up and running again, due in no small part to the generous help from the IT Manager where I worked up to and a little after I retired.  I don't think he knows how grateful I am!

After Munchie and Little Smiley came with Mommee to visit us, we reciprocated by going for a visit at their house.  They were all looking wonderful!  We finally got to see Daddee for the first time since our return from Florida.
And...Mommee was as pretty as ever.
Munchie is adorable.
And Little Smiley is tooooo cute!
Can you see his two teeth there on the bottom?  We had a good time, but I'll tell you more later...........it is late and I'm heading to bed.  I've been watching the election results here in Canada and it appears that we will have a majority Conservative government - I'll check again in the morning.

For prosperity purposes, I must mention that yesterday was the day that Osama bin Laden was brought to justice by the U.S. Seals.  Closure for the relatives of the victims of his terrorist activity over the last decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment