Friday, May 6, 2011

Notes From Taffy

Hi everybody.  This is Taffy.  I wanted to update all you guys on the sock situation.  Nanna gave away all the last socks - plus another pair.
I sent an e-mail to lots of people asking if anyone wanted another sock draw.  I love helping Nanna out this way!  It makes me feel important!  Anyway....I currently have the following people on my list for the next sock draw (in no particular order):  Auntie Colleen, Gramma, Mommee, Auntie Pauline, Aunt Denise, Louise (Aunt Denise's friend) and Miss Becky.  If there is anyone else who wants to get on this list to receive an e-mail when the next set of socks is finished, please e-mail me at taffy.robert@gmail.com

Right now we have a pair and a half ready - and it looks like we might have more people this time...so it will be a while before we are ready.  I will keep prodding Nanna to keep knitting as much as I can - and I'll let you know right away when she has enough socks for a giveaway!  Thanks for reading.  Bear hugs to all!

1 comment: