Friday, June 24, 2011

The Big Reveal

Finally...here are the pictures of the finished room for our little boys.
This is taken from the doorway...and this is the other end....
Since these pictures I have added a little shelving unit at the end of the crib, to put a few little toys on.  And I think Munchie's bed needs a dust ruffle since the bedspread can't hang down because of the side rails - but other than that it is done!  What do you think?  Speaking of the little boys - they are coming for a visit on Monday!

I discovered another cute picture of Munchie helping Daddy to put some plants in their front flowerbed...
He did a fine job and got all the plants in place while the adults watched...
That's the neighbour from across the road (Mike) with Mommee and Poppa supervising Daddee and Munchie!  Speaking of flowerbeds...........Auntie Colleen's roses are also out and she sent this lovely picture.........
......which I think is beautiful, but she describes it much better.........
"I love this rose in our garden. To me, it is the love child of apricot and lemon."


My peonies are trying to compete.....
...with the lupins for my attention.....
..........but I think Poppa's front deck is also resplendent at this time of year.....
........I love summer!

2 comments:

  1. I love the boys bedroom! The flowers are all beautiful.....my Peonies didn't look so nice this year must have been all the rain we got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys' bedroom is wonderful! How special. I like the bedskirt idea.
    The flowers are lovely and yes, the front deck looks so inviting!
    Nice to see Munchie will probably become a gardener.

    ReplyDelete