Monday, June 27, 2011

Rave Review

I sent the slipper pictures to Auntie Colleen and I have to admit I felt pretty happy when I read her e-mail this morning.....
"Wow!!! These are amazing. This is the hardest choice ever. I've spent untold time now trying to decide. Criminey. What a beautiful beautiful job you've done. Every time I pick a pair, there's another it breaks my heart to think of not having."


So to make a long story short - she has asked for extra time to make her choice.  Of course, after a review like that I said of course!  Hee!


Squeegie was more than happy lately when Poppa arrived home from the grocery store with a whole box of donut holes.........
.....he had been asking for these for weeks and was "over the moon" when he got them.  After chowing down about half of them, he went outside with Taffy to guard the tomato plants from any marauding groundhogs!
The tomato plants (and the little pepper plants in the first pot) are much larger now and have some little flowers on them - Hurray!  In the front yard I couldn't help but notice how much larger this little chinese tree had gotten.
This tree was just about two feet tall when we planted it last year and it is now taller than me!  And, it is so pretty and delicate.


So........scarves are next.........and I have started one while I await Auntie Colleen's decision on the slippers............more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yes the slippers do look amazing! Ever one looks different.....some with lace and some with pompoms! What a creative person you are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Squeegie having to wait for weeks just for some holes *g*.
    The tree is pretty.
    We had 21 tomato plants but the hailstorm killed all but 10. Glad yours are doing well.

    ReplyDelete