Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Birthday....

Let me see - where did I leave off?  Oh yes... birthdays.  Well on Saturday ......
.... while I was waiting for Poppa to rise and shine, I finished yet another Jack Reacher novel well-written by Lee Child.......and enjoyed it just as much as all the other Lee Child novels I've raced through in the last year.  I am so glad I discovered this series of books!  Later in the day, after having a Bacon Egger from A&W (our usual Saturday morning treat), we stopped....
.... for a short visit with Great-Gramma - where Poppa sat in his favourite perch - I love this picture!  Following the visit we carried on to the grocery store, where....
... we bought groceries of course - as well as 15 bottles of my favourite water.  What?  We like to stock up since Poppa often drinks it too, and we wouldn't want to suddenly find ourselves with none in the cold room!  Finally, after supper, we headed....
... to church.  This is the church we attend when we are in Canada.... in stark comparison to the tiny church established in a strip mall that we attend in Florida.  I have been going to this beautiful limestone church since I was 9 years old - and I still love it!  And - just to make it better - we met Granny and Gramps in the parking lot!  They had come from their house (a three hour drive) to help....
.. Auntie Cecile celebrate a very special birthday!  Happy Birthday Auntie Cecile!  We gave her our best wishes and headed home.  Poppa went out to water his outdoor plants, while I worked some more on a replacement blanket for Munchie....
.... whose previous blanket met a horrible end!  Oops!  Time to rush off to work again..... more in the next chapter!

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful photo of Phil and his Mom! Also a good shot of another sister I know. In fact, I like all the photos in this post.

    ReplyDelete