Thursday, February 14, 2013

Best and Worst

Hi everybody!  This is Taffy....
.... and this is my mostest favouritest dress of all the dresses I've ever had!  It is a princess dress and I feel as beautiful as Vanna White when I wear it.  It is the best!  Up in Canada........
.... they got a lot of snow.  This is a picture of Denis' van in the big city where they  live.  They usually don't get much snow there, but they got quite a bit.  And where Mommy works....
...it was even worse.  It was a blizzard there and no fun for driving...at all!  They all thought it was the worst!  Some of it has melted now, since they have had a nice mild spell since then.  Now Mommy's parking lot looks.....
.... like this.  The parking lot is bare, but there are huge snow banks!  Yesterday....
.... Squeegie sat impatiently waiting for Poppa to come to the table for his breakfast.  Squeegie seems to be always waiting for Poppa to come for something!  Anyway....
... it got up to 85 degrees on the Farenheit scale where we are and Poppa thought that was the best!  But, the day before that, on Tuesday.....
... we went to this place for Poppa's and Squeegie's birthday dinner - and we all thought that was the best!  Still and all...........the very, very, very BEST for me was......
... my bee-u-tee-ful princess dress and sitting with my big brother, and my little friend Minnie!  Love to all from Florida!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Squeegie.
    Taffy, you are way prettier than Vanna White.
    Looks like a good time is being had by all.

    ReplyDelete