Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Aunt Lynda..........

............ took a little longer to get back to me.  I sent the pics to her computer at home - and she works on a computer all day - and doesn't check her e-mail at home!  Imagine that!  Yes - I gave her a short lecture about it, after I e-mailed her at work and she got back to me.  She chose....
............ these Violet Stripes in Regia 4-Ply sock yarn.  A beautiful combination of shades of purple - don't you think????  And, once again - that nice soft Regia yarn - I love knitting with it.  It has recently become available at my local yarn shop, and I love it!  Anyway, I got Aunt Lynda's e-mail at 4:59pm, so before I made supper I sent the pictures (after removing Aunt Lynda's choice) to Mommy.  Now we all know that Mommy loves her hand-knit socks - and I have already received her e-mail.  She decided that since she already had one pink pair, that this time she would choose.............
.......... Mosaic - in - yep, you guessed it, that nice Regia yarn!  It comes in lovely colours which make it even more fun to knit into socks!  And these were one of my favourite pairs - which may explain why my daughter liked them too!  Hee!  So now I have sent the pictures on to Gramma - we'll see how long it takes her to choose a pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment