Friday, February 28, 2014

Sue & The Sox

Does anyone remember this picture????
This is the whole gang of us at work - except for Saori who was kind enough to take the picture so I could be in it.  I thought this might be a good way for you to get to know them as I show you their sock choices.  Lucy has already chosen hers - she is the cute little reindeer in the centre of the picture - just to  the left of myself.  You've met her before when she was holding the door to our new fire exit in a previous blog.  And you have seen her choice of the Water Lily Stripes Socks in a recent post.  Now - see the young lady beside me who is at least as tall as Kevin???  That is Sue.
She is a witty, intelligent and thoughtful, helpful co-worker with a great sense of humour who loves to sing along with the songs on the radio.  As you can see, she is quite tall and like a lot of taller people has proportionate feet.  Therefore, the socks I knit for most of the girls - although she can wear them - are not a comfie and nice as a pair made specially for her would be.  So....
..... just for Sue, I chose this yarn with a little of her favourite colour - purple - and some girly colours becasue she is (at heart anyway) a girly-girl.  I hope she likes them as much as I do!  Let me know Suzy!

Thanks to my friend Lucy the other girls at work have all chosen their socks.....and another blog will follow as soon as I have them all sorted out and marked accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment