Monday, February 24, 2014

Auntie Denise..........

............. sure didn't think about it too long!  She chose............
......... these brightly striped socks made in Patons Kroy... in colorway Sporty Stripes.......... the same yarn as the socks Aunt Grumpy picked, but a different colour combination!  This was the pair I thought Auntie Denise would like - she liked those bright yellow stripes!  I know a few years ago, she also chose a pair with bright yellow stripes.  I rather like these myself - or at least I would if I ever wore hand-knitted socks.  Truth be told I try to wear socks as little as possible - much prefer my bare feet in sandals or Crocs.  Cheers Aunt Denise - I hope you have fun with them!  Now I'm sending the file of socks to Lucy.  Lucy is the lady who took over my original job when I retired.  She's like a little sister to me and she's a gem!  We'll see what she chooses!

No comments:

Post a Comment