Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One More Down.........

Gramma has chosen (didn't take her very long either!)  Her pair is.....
....... the soooo pretty Sugar Plum Stripes by Mary Maxim Twinkle Toes.  I have been buying yarn from Mary Maxim for years, in fact, that was the first place I ever ordered yarn from - and way back when, Granny & I made a trip to Paris, Ont. to visit their store.  We had such a fun trip, we were on a budget in those days, and covered a lot of miles in a short time so we wouldn't have to spend money for hotels.  Good times!  Anyway, I'm sure Gramma will feel good when she puts on these pretty socks - I wonder if she has a shirt to match?????  The pics are now going back to Lucy, so she can let all the other girls choose.  I don't have e-mail addresses for all of them - so she will be my remote administrator for the remaining five pairs from the Giveaway.  I have Sue's ready for photographing - so I'll post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment