Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lucy...........

............. has chosen.............

............ these!  They are made from Knit Picks Handpainted Stroll sock yarn.  I called them Water Lily Stripes because of a comment made by Poppa...... that's what he thought of when he looked at the colours.  But I'm thinking that Lucy looked at them and saw exotic frogs on lily pads - she is mad about frogs and collects all kinds and shapes of the little critters, a little bit like me and teddy bears.  Stroll is one of my favourite sock yarns -nice and soft to the touch - and machine washable and dryable.  In other words a great choice!  Thanks for taking part in the giveaway Lucy!  The next person on our list is Sue - but she will have to wait a bit for reasons I will explain later.  So the file of photos is going to Aunt Lynda now - so much fun!  Is everyone enjoying the giveaway????

No comments:

Post a Comment