Sunday, March 9, 2014

Which Would You Prefer????

My friend from work..........
...... yep - that's Lucy!  She is a very industrious little lady, and recently I asked her if she could possibly get me a few pictures of the snow at home.  I had been hearing tales of large amounts of snow from both the news media here and folks on the phone from home.  With her usual enthusiasm, she soon sent me some pics.
For instance - this one - what is that???  Well.......usually out this window beside her desk at work, she can see a fenced area at the top of the hill and behind that a Catholic high school!  Where are they???  Behind all that snow!  Egads!  So, I wondered about snow banks.....
............. as you can see - the roads have been well taken care of and are mostly bare, but you can also see the large snow banks along the edges of the road and the sidewalks!  (Lucy's apartment is waaay up high - I think she took this from her balcony!).  She also.........
............ sent a picture from a residential area of our city - on the side streets the roads are not as effectively plowed and the snow banks are hiding the houses ( and she says the banks have been winged back a couple of time already!).  Want another angle????
This pic really puts it in perspective!  For those of you who live in my city - you'll recognize the old convent at the end of the road and know where this one was taken.  As a final blast............
......... get a look at the snowbanks in the parking lot at work!  That is the factory behind that huge snowbank!  I'm sooooooo glad..........
...... we're in sunny Florida!  Which would you prefer?????

No comments:

Post a Comment