Saturday, July 12, 2014

What's new????

Well - not much really.  I have been busily tidying and organizing....
.... I started with my desk - so that I could actually find things when I needed them - not to mention, I can now actually use the desk as a - well - as a desk!  Imagine that!  I also did the furnace room, but it's still not nice enough to post a picture!  I'll continue in there.  I am on a mission to get through all the drawers, closets and storage areas.  Next on the list is the filing cabinet - I'm quite sure there is old stuff in there that we no longer need.  I decided to write a blog first and then start - does that sound like procrastination?  No way!  I know you are waiting for a blog!  Squeegie is busy having...............
........ a butter tart for lunch.  Poppa is busy out at Kev-Inn's lot, cutting grass and raking up pine needles and taking stuff to the dump.  Taffy is busy.....
..... keeping an eye on Snout and the growing pile of zig-zag strips for Auntie Colleen's blanket.  Well, she is supposed to be keeping an eye on them - I see she is actually still on the phone!   I have been busy....
............ organizing the stuff in this closet, which you may have already guessed is....
.......... where my yarn stash hides - out of sight so as not to scare Poppa - who thinks I have way too much!  Really???  Well - it may help you understand why I am knitting blankets in many colours!  I really want to eliminate some of this, so that I can get some nice new yarn!  Because....
........... there is a whole other side to this closet.  The small set of drawers in the center is my sock yarn stash, and there is actually one drawer that is empty!  So, of course, I am watching and waiting for some good yarn sales on-line!  Also, while I was going through my stash I discovered a whole container of.....
........... dishcloths.  I'm not working this year, which means I can't afford to "give" them away, but anyone who is wishing for dishcloths, they are available for $2/each Cdn.  Just contact Taffy (taffy.robert@live.ca) and let her know.  In the meantime I'll get pictures ready for you to check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment