Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Is Fall Coming?

Squeegie and Taffy.............
............ were discovered sitting ...........
............ by the washing machine............Taffy had decided that it was time for a bath...........Squeegie objected, but to no avail, since I agreed with Taffy!  So....
............ into the machine they went............
......... when the cycle was finished, I took the soggy little things and put them into the dryer.  I should mention that we've had some chilly weather here in Canada lately.  When they got out...........
......... Squeegie was shivering and wanted to snuggle under his blanket with Snout, while Taffy.........
........... crawled under her blanket with Minnie and Mikey.  They were both all fuzzy and smelled good!  But, speaking of cool weather and blankets,  I decided it was time to take Auntie Colleen's blanket to her and.......
...... so I attached a border all the way around.........
........ and then put it on my bed - so you could get an idea of the size and the pattern and the border.  The bed is a 3/4 or 48" bed.  I have delivered the blanket now and she seems to like it.  So.........
...... I'm now working on a blanket for Munchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment