Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas

We spent a quiet Christmas Day at home - well - quiet, except for the sound of packing.  But before that there was some stuff to do.  I went....
......... to get my hair cut.  This is Donna - she works at the Atrium (where Grandma Grace and Aunt Peggy live).  She does such a great job and cuts my hair exactly the way I like it!  On Dec. 23rd we met....
........ Aunt Lynda and Uncle Ernie for breakfast and had a great gabfest while we ate.  Then....
...we had lunch with Auntie Cecile, Auntie Colleen and Uncle Mark.  When lunch  was ended we went to have a last visit with Grandma Grace and Aunt Peggy - and I left my camera in the car!  I'll make sure to get pictures as soon as we return home in the spring.  We grabbed a bite of supper and then we went out to see some of the Christmas lights around town....
........ this one was outstanding and picture doesn't really do it justice, but it was beautiful.  Then the packing began in earnest....
......... I gathered up some yarn for evening knitting in Florida.... I think there is enough.  Then...
......... upstairs for the travel bags.  Taffy changed her mind a few times about what she wanted to bring, but I finally got it done.  After that....
........... with Poppa's help (of course) we started gathering everything near the back door so Poppa could pack it into the car for our trip.  I spent the evening working diligently.....
......... on Munchie's hat and mittens, in an effort to get them done before we arrive at his house on Boxing Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment