Monday, June 1, 2015

News!!!

Here is the news we've been waiting for....

........ this is Poppa with our favourite real estate agent!  Yes - our house is sold.  So, we have been busy, busy, busy.  The packing is on on-going project....
......... there are boxes all over the place and as you can see, we needed my little ladder to get to some of the stuff we have amassed over the last 22 years!  I peeked into the cold room the other day.........
....... and found Smoothie and Crunchie hiding amongst my pasta.  They were worrying about being left behind and thought for sure, that we wouldn't miss them when we were packing the food.  And....
......... Mikey has been hanging out around the big bins to ensure his relocation with us.  These two.....
...... are too busy examining a little green fuzzy piece of something, to think about moving.  Freddie is making himself quite at home, but looking forward to meeting Munchie and going to his house.  Happy had gotten dressed to go for a car ride with Squeegie and was chatting with Freddie while he waited.  I think we will all miss Freddie when he goes.........
.......... he sits with Taffy watching TV before bed, and he hangs out.....
...... with the whole gang (only some of them here!) a lot of the time.  I'll don't think he'll be too lonely though, since there are a lot of other stuffies at Munchies house and.....
........ that little green patch of something, has developed into Joey - a little brother for Freddie and a best friend for Curtie!  I am working on a sweater for Joey now.  I did finish Munchie's socks.  Did I show them to you???
Taffy wasn't sure if I did or not, so she set them out for you to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment