Thursday, December 10, 2015

Knitting As Promised

I'm not sure what I showed you last regarding my knitting projects.  I finished....
........... this outfit for Eliza Jane, and then.....
... when she came to model her other outfit (excuse the blurry picture!)......
........ I gave her big brother a sweater I had made, so he wouldn't feel left out.  He had some extra energy that day and just wouldn't stay still!  But, you get the idea.
I then got a request for another bear - for a baby I don't know.  With that bear....
........ was also a request for a blanket.  Since the parents will not be finding out the gender of the baby, I tried to make it non-gender specific!  In these days when that is usually determined beforehand, I had almost forgotten how to do that!  Anyway....
... with that in mind I knit some hats and mitts in more definitive colours, to be given appropriately when the time comes.  Then....
....... I started some mitts for Auntie Colleen.
Who is that off in the fog??

No comments:

Post a Comment