Thursday, January 26, 2017

Poppa's August Project

A long time ago, I teased you with a picture of Poppa in his garage.  Here is a series of pictures to show you that project.....

......... he took everything off the shelves at the end of the garage and set up a temporary table to use as a place to saw boards............
..... he did a lot of noisy sawing.............
........... he stopped for a few minutes for a quick survey of the situation...........
........... he made all the shelves more shallow so he would be able to find things, instead of them being hidden by the bins at the front.  This caused him to need more shelves............
...........so he busied himself on the side wall.............
.......... and soon had a whole new shelving unit there!  So............
........... he started loading stuff back onto his new and improved shelves - which took him quite a while.  I thought I had a picture of the finished and tidied project, but I can't find it right now???  I'll post it as soon as I discover where I hid it!  But............
...... I think this is the last picture I have of my dear Aunt Peggy.  It was taken in September, but she looked this good when we were leaving in December.  Just wanted to share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment