Monday, February 6, 2017

Munchie's Visit

After another trip to the city.....
...... we picked up Munchie so we could spend a weekend with him.  Once more the time flew by - a weekend is such a short time!
We visited McDonald's, we shopped for good stuff to take home, Poppa and Munchie played a card game of some sort, the three of us played dominoes - and for an 8-year-old, Munchie picked the game up very quickly.  We had fun!
But, of course, it was soon time to bundle up the bears for the trip back to the city to meet Mommy and return our little visitor!  After both boys had visited..........
.......... I knitted a blanket for Curtie in shades of green - his favourtie colour.  I wanted to put some fuzzy yarn for snuggling - but the only fuzzy yarn I could find was lime green, which looks yellow in this picture.  Then.............
....... I made a similar blanket for Munchie.  His favourite colours are blue and orange, but he wanted some grey so it would look like an old blanket I knit for him years ago.  So the stripes are blue and grey and the fuzzy part is orange.  One other thing..........
.........Auntie Colleen sent me these photos of a hand-knit skeleton.  I wouldn't undertake such a large and intricate project, but I certainly admire the skill, time and imagination that went into this!  Wow - just Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment