Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Catch Up

Here I am - trying to get caught up again.  It should get easier - since the golf season has started and Poppa is busy doing that, which gives me more time to work on the blog!

So....
........ after spending about 3/4 of an hour stitching on the lace border for this blanket......
... here is the finished product.  It is amazing how different it looks taken in natural light as opposed to the energy-saving light emitted by our light fixtures!  Anyway - it has since gone to the hospital tuck shop and disappeared rather quickly!  That is good!

Of course, I am so far behind in my posts that it was still chilly then and you can see the bears are wearing their warm fleece pyjamas!  And....
......... they had to put their winter coats on to go out for breakfast on Saturday mornings!

In the meantime.....
......... Poppa took some leisure time and did jigsaw puzzles on his computer.... nice to see him relaxing for a change!

1 comment:

  1. That heart lace... lovelovelove.
    I don't know that I've ever seen Phil relaxing *g*. Good.
    I think the bears can put their winter coats on again.

    ReplyDelete