Sunday, April 3, 2016

You Won't Believe.....

...... what Poppa was doing in that last picture!  I didn't think much about what he was doing because,  
as usual Squeegie was outside with him, keeping an eye on what was going on.  But, how many people do you know.....
........... who wash the motor in their vehicle?  I had been out a few minutes prior to this picture and he was checking the fluid levels in all the places you need to do that before undertaking a voyage of 1,450 miles (approx.).  At that time, the motor looked like a typical vehicle engine - yucky!  Next time I went out - it looked like this!  After that........
...... Taffy - who was dressed in her pink birghday outfit (and looked adorable!), watched as.....
........ Poppa took a few minutes to sharpen up a few of the kitchen knives - since I complained about one of them not wanting to slice a tomato!  Then I took over to get the supper ready, but of course, I also.....
....... spent some time creating one more pair of silly socks!
And.......... what is Poppa doing now??

No comments:

Post a Comment