Friday, May 14, 2021

More News

 I have been knitting madly - but not what you may think!

These are angel pockets.  They were requested by our local hospital.  They are quick projects and I felt good doing something special.

This is Poppa, as always, working around the complex to make it nicer for everyone.  This time he had some help from one of the other owners - which made it nicer for him!  They are putting top soil on some spots upset by the paving done last fall.

I took this photo from a different angle, so you could see Poppa's new vehicle.  It is a 2021 Ford Escape Hybrid - briefly - he LOVES it.

Here is Squishie waiting for Poppa to take him to the store for snacks!

Meanwhile, CharLee and Happy are planning an adventure.

While Taffy and Gracie wait for me to come back to my knitting.

A little sweater waiting for its buttons and a matching hat!  Since the gift shop at the hospital is closed, I am knitting some other things.

This is my current project - I'll post a better picture when it is finished!

Meanwhile, I'm off to sit in my knitting corner!  I'll be back soon!


2 comments:

  1. Wheeeeeee! Look at that beautiful critter blanket!
    A bear, a bear. Did you realize the tea cosy didn't have a bear?! It just seems wrong.
    The Escape hybrid looks really nice. I'm glad he likes it! And back working hard as ever.
    The bears/bunny all look healthy and happy.
    The angel pockets are beautiful. I'm glad they contacted you to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angel pockets are beautiful and caring.

    ReplyDelete