Monday, June 7, 2021

Some more stuff!

 

Just a few quick things.....Taffy and Gracie sitting waiting for lunch while....

CharLee and Happy plan their day.  I think they decided to stay home under the ceiling fan, where there was a cool breeze!

As usual, Squishie was sitting waiting for Poppa to come home from the golf course.

When he was home, he was busy doing some yard work along the driveways where drainage pipes had been disturbed last year by the pavers.

His friend from two doors up (and at the golf course) came out to give him a hand which was greatly appreciated!

Poppa had another project to do, which entailed filling out this form after checking the smoke/carbon monoxide detectors in all the units in our complex.  He later went and repaired/replaced those which needed attention.
An outfit I made for the hospital - did I already show you this one?

This one is tiny and so delicate!

This one is nice and cozy - it should keep a little one warm on cool days.

More soon!  Keep checking back!

1 comment:

  1. The outfits are adorable. I don't think you've shown us any of those before. Very nice.
    I'm glad the bears and Gracie are keeping cool while they find things to do. Phil, not so much *g*. I bet everyone is glad he's making things better. I'm glad his friend came out to help as well.

    ReplyDelete