Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Abandoned and Knitted Lace

I've fallen somewhat behind with the abandoned pictures............and I really love them, so I thought I should try to get up to date..........Mommee took this one!  She has joined the ranks of the abandoned series lookouts and discovered this one sitting on the counter at the office where she works.  Apparently it sat there all day........until someone finally gave up on finding the owner and disposed of it.

And then there is this one..........I'm not sure where Uncle Shaun found this one, but I'm sure it must have been the Coliseum in Rome........or someplace like that..........looks like an old stone building.
Off topic, here is a wonderful picture of Murfee the Wonder Dog..........Auntie Colleen titled it Wild Thing..........


isn't he cute?  Doesn't look too wild to me...but apparently he was spying on photographers in the area!
Now, finally, here is a picture of the pink knitted lace.  I pinned it out the best I coule on Poppa's chair and took one picture - this is it.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray...I'm part of the Abandoned Series now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! The lace is lovely! So crisp. The hearts are beautiful! The colour is gorgeous.
    Uncle Shaun and I are tickled to see the additions to the Abandoned Series.

    ReplyDelete