Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Great Gramma's 84th Birthday!

That same day - the day Munchie went home with Gramma - Great Gramma had a birthday party.  Poppa and I were a little late getting there, but we did make it in time to see everyone and wish Great Gramma a happy day.  Here are a few photos....
She got a lot of cards...and they were all different and all lovely.

Everyone had a cup of tea (or the drink of their choice) and a nice visit.
Auntie Denise was doling out large pieces of scrumptious, decadent birthday cake - and apparently sampling it as she did. 

Aunt Bonnie rushed around so quickly she got blurred, while Poppa ate cake, and Uncle Brian looked on - wishing for a second piece I think.

Aunt Smiley (the Aunt formerly known as Aunt Grumpy) and Uncle Ernie smiled for the camera.

And so did Uncle Brian - this is such a good picture of him!

And I'm still knitting - here is a preliminary picture of the blanket-in-progress for Munchie's little baby brother - I should have it finished well before his due date of August 22nd.

I'm still working on some pink lace, but I haven't got a picture yet.  I'll do that soon!

1 comment: