Monday, November 14, 2011

First Snow 2011

We were at Munchie's house on Friday to look after the little boys while their daycare provider had a much needed day off!  I cannot imagine tending to the needs of seven or eight children every day.........especially after minding our two little fellows for just a day!  I would be exhausted all the time. The sad thing is - I didn't have time to take any pictures!  Every time I thought about taking pictures, my camera was somewhere else, and then the moment would be gone.  The moral of that story is to always have your camera in the same room as yourself!  But, back to the main topic.....while we were at Munchie's house, which is about 2 hours and 15 minutes south of Poppa's house..........it snowed here at home!  Once again, both myself and my camera were far away - so no picture.  So imagine my delight when I checked my e-mail this morning and found....
......an e-mail from Auntie Colleen with this beautiful picture of our first snowfall!  I am guessing that Uncle Shaun took this on one of his jaunts through a local wooded area.  Thank you to both of them for providing a pic of this year's first snow.  Thankfully it is all gone now since we have had a few milder and rainy days since then.

Even though I didn't get any pictures from our visit to Munchie's house, we did find some differences in our little boys since we had last seen them.  Mommy was kind enough to send me some pictures of these developments.  What is Munchie doing?
Hmmm...interesting...here's another angle....
.......oh goodness, he's mixing up banana bread!  Of course, before he stuck it into the oven, he had to....
...taste it to make sure it was just right.  He is currently deciding whether this should be his career of choice.  When I asked he was keeping his options open....maybe a chef, maybe a race car driver, maybe a policeman....or maybe.........a zombie!  I guess he has lots of time to decide!  But.........now...........what is Daddy doing?
.......He's giving Munchie a haircut!  Munchie appears to be enjoying it too!  BUT, now what is Daddy doing?
You don't suppose..........that he would even consider..........
.........oh my gosh.............he is giving Little Smiley his first haircut!  The end result.........
.........here are our two little brothers!  What cuties!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww. Bet that banana bread tasted good.
    Glad you liked the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmm...all these years of watching your sister and her camera carrying habits and you don't know to always have it on hand....

    ReplyDelete