Thursday, November 3, 2011

Transitions....

.........take a look at this beautiful little boy....
...........this is our wonderful little grandson...commonly known as Munchie.......what on earth is happening to our perfect little Munchkin????
........can this possibly be the same child???  Oh my gosh!
What is Mommy doing?  This is all getting a little scare-ey!  Can it get any worse?
Well, it does look like his smile...........but .............
........can it be????  Has our little Munchie transitioned into a howling.....
..........Zombie?  OH NO!  Please say it isn't...............
.......a Munchie-sized Zombie jerkily coming towards us!  Oh, but it is.............He certainly looks frightening.........I hope Little Smiley isn't............
........Egads!  He is transitioning too!  What is happening to our little boys?
Oh look!  Little Smiley only transitioned partway - about a third - the rest is still perfect and Little Smiley is still smiling!  Oh you're right.  They were just getting dressed up for Hallowe'en.  However, I was amazed at how different Munchie looked when he got all that paint on his face! Thankfully after all the treats had been acquired and the tricks were over for the night..........both our little boys reverted back to their normal..........
...and mischievous selves - and started going through Mommy's and Daddy's DVDs to see what they should watch.

Poppa and I have been really busy lately......
..........raking, raking, raking - we have taken 5 of these trailer-loads to the dump so far - and as you can see there are still leaves left on some of our trees!  We have also taken two loads from Gramma-Grace and Aunt Peggy's houses.  Hopefully they will soon be done.  And, I am still working on Christmas presents, but I can show you one I have finished....
......I got a request for this after I posted the other scarf sets.   And I have finished another book since I last posted too.....
.......this is a typical James Patterson, a great, quick read - that keeps you wanting more.  I believe it is the first in another series by one of our favourite authors, and it left me with a strong desire to get my hands on the next one!  Aside from that, the bookmark is one of my favourites - a classic Winnie-the-Pooh and I'll try to remember to get a better picture of it next time I use it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a good ghoulish Halloween.
    And a lovely winter set. I really like the colour.

    ReplyDelete