Monday, September 14, 2020

July 22, 2020

I am still behind, but getting caught up slowly.  I had to take some time to look through pictures and get them organized - in preparation of more posts!

In that vein, I will start with photos from a visit with Mommy, Munchie and Curtie on the 22nd of July.
Before they arrived, Gracie and Taffy took a look at Violet to see if she was still growing.  I am happy to report that she appears to be making progress back to health!
And here is Munchie - no sooner in the door and he's on Poppa's computer!  It is hard to believe that he will be 12 in October this year!
Annie was happy to see her Dad (Poppa) and they gave each other a big hug!
Of course our little ham had to get in on the pictures!
But Curtie was tired - and we found him hiding under the bed chesterfield in the spare toom!
LtoR: Poppa, Munchie, Squishie, Curtie, Taffy, Nanna
Mommy was too warm, and borrowed one of my shirts - how come she looks prettier in it than I do!?!  Also, notice the perfect ballerina posture!

We had a great visit - except it was over too soon!



1 comment:

  1. What great family photos! It looks like everyone was having a fun time.

    ReplyDelete