Monday, September 7, 2020

Still Catching Up!

 I'm still working at getting caught up with these blog posts...getting closer.  As you can probably see, I am clumping things together in an effort to share lots in a few posts.  So, here we go again....

This is a  better picture of Hadrian's Wall - as you can see, it goes off into the distance for miles and miles...again....amazing when you think about how long it has been there!
A really cute picture of our little Taffy all ready for church one Saturday in the winter.
FurBall, Happy and Martha watching television while I get supper ready.
Another shot of my knitting area with outfits piled up ready to go to the cedar chest.
A couple of dishcloths I knitted when I just wanted something quick and easy --- and besides, I should use up the dishcloth yarn, so I can get some more!  Mommy took a few dishcloths from my dishcloth bin when she was here.
This is a tribute to Granny Maureen!  She has been busy sewing masks for the pandemic!  She sent me several.  This one (in case you can't tell from the photo) has sheep on it, and I put it on for my visit with the Knitters of Purl3 one Tuesday evening.
Another blanket I made from leftovers - this one has been sold.
Along the same trend - this is a dishcloth made from small leftover cotton yarn.
This is a group of our bears waiting for Poppa to come and sit with them while he watches TV.  LtoR: Squeegie, FurBall, Squishie, Taffy, Happy and Mikey.  Where is Poppa going to sit?
A small yellow outfit I made and sold almost immediately!
Meantime, Munchie needs a new blanket and he wanted blue, orange, yellow and red..........
....... I offered squares, stripes or diamonds.  He chose diamonds and here are parts of it spread out for a visual check.
This is the Knitters of Purl3, gathered in the parking lot outside the store.  The person sitting on the ground helping one of the ladies with a problem is Sandra - our leader!
A few more of the ladies in front of the store.  Unfortunately, as you can see by the sign in the window, my favourite yarn store did not survive the pandemic and is closing.
Just a cute picture of Squishie and Taffy, waiting for Poppa to take them for a ride!
Squeegie went outside early in the spring....
........ to watch Poppa put all the outdoor furniture together....          

....... so we could sit outside and enjoy the nice weather.
Another outfit - I like this one, but popcorn is one of my favourite patterns for baby clothes.

Squishie, Gracie and Taffy waiting for Poppa to come for supper.
Now... socks and.....
                        ..... more socks, and.....
                            ...... more socks, and......
...... even more socks, plus.....
                                    ......... and one last pair of socks!  Yes, I did warn you that I got quite a lot of knitting done this summer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment