Wednesday, August 4, 2021

What Have I Been Doing?

 Well - knitting of course.  The gift shop at the hospital has re-opened, so that felt like a license to begin knitting in earnest again!

I started with this little blue hoodie - because I wanted to make another hoodie!

This little outfit has a story.  Aunt Jeannie has a friend who will be having her first baby early in 2022.  At this point she doesn't know the gender of the little one --- but --- she is hoping for a girl.  Aunt Jeannie wanted to give her something, so she and her friend looked around on the blog and spotted one similar to this and it was decided she would like feather and fan.  So I knitted up this one.

In the meantime, I had been knitting for the hospital and  found an old pattern - made it in blue.

Right now I am creating a blanket that will compliment the little feather and fan oufit.

But, before I started that, I had already finished this little yellow outfit.

This one was started pre-COVID, but finished during the pandemic.

This peachie one flits around like a butterfly!

I added a little pompom to the hoodie to dress it up a bit.

Finally, I just finished a little blue and white feather and fan set - just in case the anticipated baby is a little boy.

And here, for your viewing enjoyment, is a photo taken in 1967 on October 28th.  Yes, that is me and Poppa in the centre!  Can anyone identify all the other people????  (I can!)


1 comment:

  1. What precious baby outfits!
    I recognize you, Phil and Marcia. How's that? *g*

    ReplyDelete