Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Next Day

Talked to Daughter early this morning.....she is sore and tired, but feeling better than yesterday. It felt almost anti-climactic today, since she is there and I am here. They took out all the IV lines, which brightened her day considerably! Poppa is feeling quite proud I think. Does it look like that to you? On the other hand, I think he is quite looking forward to being on his own next week while I am at Christopher's place. We took the old Aunt to Swiss Chalet for Thanksgiving dinner - what can I say - that's where she wanted to go. She had ribs and took half of them home for tomorrow....she loves ribs and they are apparently quite good at Swiss Chalet. I should point out that old Aunt is 93 years old....and very close to blind, but I swear if she could still see, she would still be driving herself to Swiss Chalet! She is quite amazing...sound in mind and quite well (for her age) in body. Here we are in Swiss Chalet earlier this year. At any rate when we had taken old Aunt safely home, we went to the grocery store tonight and Poppa bought the stuff he wanted to eat while I am away. Interesting stuff he bought too - hamburger helper, a can of soup, and a package of sweet potatoes. I wonder what I'll be eating? I'm sure it will be things appropriate for a nursing mother :o) Oh yes - one last pic before I sign off for the night.....here is Mommy and Baby.......

No comments:

Post a Comment