Saturday, April 11, 2009

Not Much Time

Hello There! Yes - I'm here, but I haven't had much time it seems. Today Munchkin is here with Mama and Dada. He is having a nap right now, so I thought I'd take a minute. I've been getting some pictures and should have some latest and greatest shots for you soon.

Poppa got my wireless up and running and I am sitting in the parlour typing........such fun! I can visit and surf and watch television all at the same time...or post a blog while I'm sitting in bed..........whoohoo! What a blast!
Tomorrow we are doing the Easter dinner thing. Right now I think there will be Grandma Grace, Aunt Peggy, Mama, Dada, Munchkin and of course, Poppa and myself. Hopefully when that is done I will have a few minutes to download pictures and recap our vacation.
I have already been back to work and at this point it is actually enjoyable. I'm currently working three days a week - how much closer to perfect can it get?

No comments:

Post a Comment