Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cuffs and Cousins

We met Poppa's cousins for supper and had the nicest visit.  We went over to their place about 5:30pm expecting to go to a restaurant to eat.  When we arrived Liz told us that they had decided to barbeque some pork chops instead.  We spent a while munching on crackers and cheese while the dinner got prepared.  The pork chops were done to perfection and tasted delicious (and so did the wine!).  After dinner we sat around gabbing about everything from politics to travelling to relatives.  It was relaxing and enjoyable - as our visits with them always are.  Just before we left I got Poppa to sit with them for a snapshot.
 Now - about the cuffs - here is what was my current project when I started this blog - now it is finished and I started a new one!  
 I didn't have time to take pictures today as we went out for breakfast and returned home after supper.  More news tomorrow!

1 comment: