Saturday, January 15, 2011

PotD

I got a new picture of the day from Auntie Colleen!  I can't believe this was taken in my part of the world - where it is very cold!
What strange little specimens Uncle Shaun found growing in the winter forest!

All is well here in Florida.  The weather has been cool, but sunny.  We walked to the Publix today and I found some interesting things to photograph - I haven't loaded them onto the computer yet....I'll try to find time tomorrow! 

And .. here is little Smiley - he can sit in the saucer and play already... they grow up soooo fast.
And when Smiley got out for a nap...Munchie climbed in... just to see if he would fit...and to try and figure out why Smiley kept tasting that toy!
He did still fit in..and discovered that the toy tasted yucky.  Just like the pompom on his touque.  He phoned me one day to tell me that the pompom tasted yucky .... the rather large pompom on the hat that I had knit for him.  I had to laugh... I had never considered tasting it!

2 comments:

  1. Ya...plastic pigs and pompoms do NOT taste good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwah! Good point Annie!
    Wow,it is hard to believe Curtis is growing up so fast. Both boys always look so happy. Although Curtis sometimes looks like such an old soul.

    ReplyDelete