Tuesday, January 18, 2011

E-Mail

Hello from sunny Florida!  Yesterday it rained until mid-afternoon and then it was quite cool.  I spent the day knitting on some silly socks, and Poppa was madly reading a book which he was finding quite interesting.... James Patterson's 1st To Die - the first book in the women's murder club series.  Apparently Poppa is enjoying it - he is reading again right now.  Today is supposed to be sunny and warm - so he's trying to finish the book before the sun come out.  Squeegie and Taffy are watching Handy Manny.  So, I thought I would take a few minutes to share an e-mail that I received the other day.  It went like this....
Dear Nanna,


This is Curtis.  I was very disappointed that you did not post pictures of my polar dip.  My pictures were much better than Munchie's pictures, since I am actually in the cold water in my photos.  See............
Yikes!  That water is wet and cold......but here I am. Brrr!
Well - here I am - immersed - I think I'm getting used to it.
Haaaa!  Nothing to it.  What did Munchie make all that fuss about?  This is a piece of cake!


I must admit though, when I got out I was quite chilly and happy to snuggle with my big brother.
Love Smiley
Isn't that adorable?  What a kid!
I also got another PotD from Auntie Colleen to share with you.
  This one looks more like I expect to see in Canada.  She took it from her kitchen window.  I kinda feel sorry for that bird!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I wonder if that is the book that a short-lived TV show was based on. I really liked the show but unfortunatly not enough others agreed.
    Another C&C series. Love it! CuteCuteCute.
    The birds have sunshine today. But coooooooold!

    ReplyDelete