Friday, January 28, 2011

Sock Draw (Part 5)

One more pair of socks has been chosen.  Auntie Muffy sent an e-mail tonight opting for this pair.....
Now I only have two pairs left!  Where are all you people who like hand-knit socks?  Auntie Denise??

On another note....here is the second photo in that nostalgic laundromat series.
 Auntie Colleen calls it "Clean and Sort".

And...here is the second piece of lace I made for her.
It is from the Nicky Epstein book - Knitting Over the Edge.  The pics in that book show all the lace patterns knit with yarn....the crochet cotton really shows off the patterns much better. 

Here is a really nice photo I took while we were on one of our walks to the grocery store recently.  I think it is just beautiful....no palm trees, but still lovely.
What a great reflection hey?  The houses in the distance are all in the northern end of our development - the ones I have previously posted pictures of - they were all new last year.

And of course, here are my little boys:



1 comment:

  1. The lace is lovely. The colours are fun!
    I do like that photo with the reflection very much. What a beautiful spot.
    And how cute are those two boys? Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cute *g*. What a great photo of the pair of them.

    ReplyDelete