Monday, January 31, 2011

Sock Draw (Part 6)

This is just a quick post to let you know that after a little prodding (in the last post) Auntie Denise has claimed this pair of sillie socks:
I mailed all the previously claimed sox in this draw today - before I heard back from her - oops!  Monday is usually Post Office day, so I packed them all up and now it will be interesting to see how long it takes for everyone in Canada to receive them.  I sure hope all of you like them when they get to you!  I will mail Auntie Denise's next Monday. And -- that only leaves two pairs of sillie socks in the bin.  That isn't really enough to hold another draw.  So I will delay the next one for a while.  I will be a little longer getting six pairs finished this time, since I am stopping to make a special pair for Uncle Brian who has requested some new socks and has really special feet (not saying huge, but........).  As soon as I get his done, I will start another batch to add to the existing two pairs!

Here is the last picture in the laundromat series.  I am told that this is the elusive photographer.........but I'm not sure what kind of contortionist he is to snap this picture........?
I love this one best of all I think!

And here is a particularly endearing photo of the newest member of our family - I present the adorable little Smiley!
And Munchie sent me this picture to demonstrate just how cold it is in Canada where he lives.  This is how he looks when he heads outside to play (or go to Bloblaws for hotdogs and juice).
 And this is how happy he is when it is time to take all those bundles off!
Notice the rosy cheeks from that cold, frosty air!  Good night all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh great sock maker I need large socks as you pointd out----but i put them over my skates to keep feet warm. Large feet are good for when you put your foot in mouth once to often-thank you BG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the happiest grandkids! How nice to see that big grin.

    ReplyDelete