Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sock Draw (Part 2)

Auntie Colleen has chosen her silly socks ... they look like this.....
.........on to the next chooser. 

Coming in third today was Gramma.  She e-mailed Taffy at 1:22pm.  Taffy is sending pictures to her now, so she can choose.  You will remember that Gramma is an artist......and every time she sends me a picture I think it is even better than the last one.  I received this the other day.  It is an interpretive representation and I just love it.
 She calls it "Snow Tree".  Isn't it pretty?

There are three pairs of sox remaining after Gramma picks.  I will keep this going until midnight on Feb. 1st.  At that time I will re-open the draw and the people who have already chosen will be eligible to try again.

1 comment:

  1. There's my socks! Or is it there are my socks!
    I love "Snow Tree" too.

    ReplyDelete