Friday, October 21, 2011

Project Progress

Oh Dear!  I just looked at the weather forecast and they are predicting snow for next Thursday!  I hope for once that they are wrong!  Surely it won't snow in October!  It isn't supposed to snow at all until after December 15th - when we will be on our way to sunny Florida!  Did I already tell you that we will be in Florida for Christmas this year?  I am so excited!  BUT...........I don't need any snow - and mostly - neither does Poppa!!  Oh Dear!!!!

In the meantime, with cold weather imminent, I sent Poppa over to Uncle Ernie's to deliver this package.....
for little baby Jack.  I have finished one more small project and started another, but they are Christmas gifts and I'm not going to show you the pictures until later, so as not to spoil anyone's surprise!  Having mentioned the impending cold and winter weather, Mommy was trying winter coats on her little boys.  Little Smiley is now wearing Munchie's old coat......
...........and waiting at the back door to go outside.  Munchie is now wearing his brand new coat.....
.......with his favourite super-hero - Spiderman!  Both coats look a little big on our little boys right now, but they should last for a while!

1 comment:

  1. October snow won't stay.
    What a perfect package to deliver. The set is adorable!
    Spiderman! Definitely the best super-hero.

    ReplyDelete