Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Ladder Again!

Remember I said the ladder led to more chores.....well it was really just a continuation I guess.  From the living room light fixture to.....
....the master bedroom.  Squeegie was watching, but he was sitting on the bed and I just couldn't get him into this shot!  Then on to.....

...the double bedroom.  Poppa was too busy to turn around and smile for me, so we just got his back.  Next he moved the ladder to....
........the front bedroom/computer room.  I love this room - it is so bright and cheery with that nice window at the front of the villa.  One more move to.....
........the one I call the Pooh bedroom.  It has really adorable Pooh/Tigger bedspreads - which are not visible in this picture...I'll have to take another picture so you can see it!  Then I got busy with some other stuff and Poppa just disappeared.  When I went looking to see where he was, I found him.....
..... outside, in the lanai, cleaning the pool furniture.  I went back to my own chores...... I heard a noise...and went to see what I heard.  Well - that ladder had moved again.....
... he had decided to clean the light/fan fixture out in the lanai.  He sometimes sits out there in the evening to read his book - in a place where I won't bother him while I am knitting!  He assured me that it really needed to be cleaned - doubtless true - since it is outside!  It looked like this when he started......
..... he worked carefully under Squeegie's watchful eye ..............
.... and it looked.......
........ like this when he was finished!  I think he did a good job!  Later he went for a dip in the pool, and then.......

........ it was time for a few minutes of relaxation while I made supper!

About the socks - in case you are wondering.......... I haven't heard yet from Cousin Tracy.  It's the weekend, and Auntie Denise will e-mail for her - I suspect they are busy on the weekend, so it might be Monday before I hear from her.  Those of you who live close to us in Canada will get your socks hand-delivered, since we will be home before the USPS would get them to you.  For those of you more than 20 minutes away (you know who you are!), I will mail them from here on Monday, since it is about $2.00 here and at least $11.00 there.  I keep wondering why the difference is so huge!  I was so pleased with the response to the sock giveaways this year.  Thank you to all!

1 comment: