Monday, March 14, 2016

Our Little Boys and Other Stuff

Back home in Canada, our little boys are getting more and more grown up.  Recently, at their school....
....  the Grade Two class came to visit the Senior Kindergarten class to help the little ones read.  I was quite pleased to see that Munchie got paired up with his little brother, Curtie; and here they are.  Munchie is the one in red and Curtie is in navy-blue.  How adorable!
And, as you probably knew I would, I quit knitting long enough to see exactly what Poppa was doing out in the lanai.
Have you figured it out yet?  He's washing something in the bucket...........
.......... I got a closer look, and then, suddenly I knew what he was doing..........
......... just look at all those sparkly clean golf clubs lined up to dry!  He hasn't got any golfing in yet because he has had a sore foot - but maybe it is starting to feel better now!
While I was taking the pics of Poppa I noticed how pretty the yard looked next door to us.  I took the picture through the screen, so it isn't clear - but isn't it nice?  Once I had taken this picture, I sat back down....
......... and did some more knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment