Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breaking News!


News Flash! After perusing the picture in the "Imagination" post - Munchkin has decided that his short list of careers is going to include an absolutely shocking one. Of course, as his grandparent I have serious reservations about this. Poppa is shocked. I haven't got the courage to even mention it to either of the great-grandmothers. I have no idea how Gramma Mayhew is going to react. Oh dear! This is very troublesome. Mama just laughed when he told her. She said she will give him dancing lessons! I don't think she took it seriously. Daddad is disapproving. Oh goodness. By now, I guess you are wondering what all the hype is about. Well.............let me introduce you to the next (and youngest) member of the famous (or infamous depending on your point of view) CHIPPENDALES!

2 comments:

  1. OMG...what an adorable story line! And a cute "Chippendale". Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is a hot summer day. I bet he'd get lots of great tips *g*.

    ReplyDelete