Monday, June 8, 2009

Sock It To Me!

Just a quick note.....I have some wonderful pictures from the weekend with Munchie, but I haven't had time to download them from the camera yet. I will post a more comprehensive blog to cover our weekend with him later. But, I do have a picture that Mama sent this morning which I will endeavour to shed some light on. When Mama and Dadad were getting ready to leave they had to disturb Munchkin's nap to get his jacket on. So, they decided that he would fall asleep in the car anyway - therefore they would just leave his little Nike's off and let him ride in his sock feet. Apparently he stayed awake in the car just long enough to pull his socks off and let his little toes get some air - and then he fell asleep and slept most of the way home. When they arrived home I think Dadad got confused when he tried to put the socks back on the little feet - at least that's what it looks like to me.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. That's one way to keep from biting your nails *g*.

    ReplyDelete