Monday, June 15, 2009

A Miscellany of Things

The weather was very nice on the weekend. Warm enough that Mama and Daddad got Munchkin all dressed up in something cute so they could go out exploring the world. So - here he is - the Canadian Male Munchkin Model showing off a cute little plaid sunsuit/romper in the latest hot colours for little boys. I know - he isn't exactly in the best position to show off the outfit, but take note of the way his blue eyes are enhanced by the bright blue in the sunsuit. I think it is a very good colour for him.

Because some of you have expressed some doubts about the circle with arms - here is a picture with the first arm started so that, hopefully, you can get an idea of how it works. I wonder if I should put it up for grabs when I get it done??? I seem to get good results that way. It is going well, and if I quit typing and start knitting I should have it finished by some time next week.


Good grief! I am trying to figure out what on earth this thing is; what is going on in this picture; what will the consequences of this event turn out to be; whose hands are those? I think the little outfit looks familiar. Could that be our precious, pristine, adorable little Munchkin?


Another shot from the magic camera at Auntie Colleen and Uncle Shaun's place. I can't remember which of them took this picture. I have it in Uncle Shaun's file, so I suspect he is the culprit. I also can't remember what kind of flower this is or where the picture was taken. I will assume it is in their back yard and I'm sure Auntie Colleen will correct me if I am wrong. Regardless of my old-timers' memory - I think this is a beautiful flower and a delight to see at this time of year when we are all getting anxious for warm, sunny weather - like the weekend just past!


This appears to be another picture of Munchie at a later time of day when the consequences of earlier events became apparent. When did my darling grandson turn into this sticky mess? Why did his parents allow this to happen? Whaaat? They are telling me he loved it and that is supposed to make it all right! Whaaaaat? Oh ok - yes, he looks cute, yes, it looks like he enjoyed it, and YES! He is not at my house in that sticky mess! Now - in fairness to Mama and Daddad - Daddad took Munchie out to the balcony before they gave him the cookie. However, according to Mama, there was cookie everywhere on Munchie and everything he was close to during the cookie experience.........so YES! He is not at my house for the event! I do have a large patio at the back where he could consume a cookie and then get hosed down before he came back inside though! Hee!

1 comment:

  1. It's not that I didn't believe you about the circle sweater. I just didn't understand how it would look. So I googled them. I love them! I'm probably too large for it or I'd call dibs. But then I'd feel guilty. You should put the names of everyone interested into a hat and have a lottery. Or better yet, you should spoil yourself with some of your goodies.
    What fun CMMM is having. Go Sweetie!
    The flower is a primrose that Shaun photographed at Barnfield Point.Thank you for including it!

    ReplyDelete