Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grandmothers & Other Relatives

Here we go into the weekend with Munchie. Dadad, Mama and Munchkin arrived on Saturday morning, just after Poppa & I got back home from breakfast. Munchie quickly discovered the new Fisher Price Zoo that I had found for him - on sale at Wal-Mart. He seemed to like it all right and it kept him occupied for quite a while. We all hung out together watching him and then Poppa and Dadad went golfing. Mama and I bundled Munchie into his jacket and headed off to visit Aunt Peggy - who kept hinting to me that she would like to see Munchie, when she heard he was coming to visit. I called Great-Grandma Grace and was so pleased when she popped over from next door to have a quick visit too. Little Munchie smiled charmingly at them and crept and climbed and was generally cute.

Then we headed off to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things, stopped for KFC on the way home and headed in that direction. The boys beat us home by just a few minutes. They had a good time golfing and were quite ready to eat.
Sunday to follow.

That big circle-which-will-have-arms is still growing. I finally got that larger needle that I ordered and it is much easier to work on it now - although it is still kinda crowded, even on the 40" needle. I have about 12 more rounds to go and then I will put an edging on it and start the arms. The green is actually darker than it looks in this picture - I guess the light hit it harder at the green end?!? I'm actually looking forward to getting it done so I can see it spread out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Maybe CMMM will be a veterinarian. That would be great.
    Nice to see the photos with Great Aunt Peggy and Grandma Grace.
    I'm trying to picture the sweater finished but the design is evading me.

    ReplyDelete