Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dadad's Day


I thought you might like to have a glimpse into Dadad's Day - since you had a good peek at Poppa's day. It appears that the day started with a good, hearty breakfast, which Dadad enjoyed with Munchkin. I'm sure they were both feeling full and happy when they were finished.

Then it appears that they went to the park for some good times. Dadad seems to love to play in the grass, and Munchie was being nice to him on account of the special day and played in the grass with him. They crept and relaxed and had a horsie ride and both of them started to get tired. So they went back home, where Munchie read Dadad's Father's Day card to him before stopping for a nap. All in all, I think it was a good day for Dadad.


Here is the picture of the newest bear to settle in at my house. This is the one I promised you a picture of yesterday...and then forgot to put in for you. He is a cutie. I caught him having a long conversation with Squeegie the other day when Poppa was planting his shrub. They seemed to get along quite well.


Auntie Colleen sent a really strange picture yesterday. No pretty flowers. No birds, no bees...........oops - not quite true............Uncle Shaun caught this bee landing at a local produce store parking lot. I'm going to have to drive past and get a live look at this one! Squeegie loves chip truck chips...........maybe I won't tell him about this bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment